Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240513200011.00000b9f@example.com>

From: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Subject: 6/5/2024
Date: Wed,  5 Jun 2024 12:09:23 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.iraq

Matthew 28:16-20

The Great Commission

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the
mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they
saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then
Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven
and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and
make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the
name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded
you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end
of the age.”