Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<20240529115508.00007b07@example.com>

From: Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Why we should resist calls to take in Palestinian refugees
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 11:55:08 -0400

Various politicians, particularly those in the Labour Party in the UK,
are calling for Western countries to take in Palestinian refugees.

Leo Kearse provides clips illustrating these calls in his latest video.
You won't believe how flagrantly dishonest they are, with claims that
most of these people are highly educated professionals like doctors....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=UZtyOkKnH5I

He goes on to explain why taking in Palestinian refugees ended amongst
the Arab countries near to Israel and the West Bank and implies -
reasonably in my opinion - that we could expect the same problems here
if we started taking them in.

--
Rhino