Article <235a34a772f4d12300050b6bed0568b0@www.novabbs.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<235a34a772f4d12300050b6bed0568b0@www.novabbs.com>

From: bertietaylor@myyahoo.com (bertietaylor)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Arindam's cyberdogs know better physics than the Nobel prizewinners.
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:26:22 +0000

Ross Finlayson wrote:

> On 04/25/2024 01:05 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

>> Einstein's theories are pure nonsense. They depend upon the constancy of
>> the speed of light, which is wrong. Light speed actually varies with the
>> speed of the emitter. Then the optical effect of refraction was abused
>> to make it appear that the Sun bent the light from the stars. His
>> theories led to the concept of a finite but expanding universe. Now
>> Hubble and Webb telescopes show an infinite universe, with distant
>> galaxies NOT moving away at high speeds but going in all directions.

> I'm sort of a fan of this guy: https://www.deltaveng.com/ .
> He demonstrates some coilguns he put together with off-the-shelf parts.

Coilguns are not railguns. Totally different technologies.
Arindam invented a new type of railgun with parallel rails spread wide apart, heavy armature and low voltage requirement with low reistance for high currents.
That design has been stolen by the US Navy and employed in its most modern ships.

That theft follows that of his discovery of googling, and so many others.
As Arindam had expected, really.

> The idea that compulsators and other pulsed-power sources have
> arrived to make it so that coilguns are sort of a thing is
> not the news. The silicon-controlled-rectifier and some other
> ideas of transistor-networks for regulators, then get into notions of
> the super-capacitors, and for example the solid-state-supecapacitor
> after a sort of MEMS approach. Anyways there's plenty of research
> in pulsed-power sources, for things like coilguns, lasers, and so on.
> (For power electronics.)

Arindam's discovery following his invention was that the Lorenz force has no equal and opposite reaction.
It is one of the most important human discoveries, matching that of fire, the wheel, and electricity.
That updates Newton's laws of motion - the first and the third, as Arindam had stated back in 2000 in his book "To the stars!".

> The L-principle and light's constant velocity is pretty
> well-established,

Light's constant velocity is a fallacy, totally wrong.
Doppler effect results from change in velocity of light.
Thus f(v)=(c+v)/wavelenth
The MMI experiment actually shows light speed varies with the speed of the emitter; when it is clear that the equipment moves along with the Earth, so the path lengths taken by the two beams are actually different from what they are taken to be NOW; so when that error is corrected it wil be found that nulls MUST be there when the light speed varies with the speed of the emitter, as was thought THEN.

> that there's space-contraction and fall-gravity
> is a different thing, here I think that Mr. Arindam sort of
> is fighting with SR,

I am fighting with all sorts of pests: physicists, professors, politicians, plutocrats and presstitues. These guys love SR, it is their religion, and Einstein is their beloved God-Clown-Baby provding them with nice fat careers/fame/wealth/etc.

 when his problem and the usual problem
> of everybody else is that actually GR goes in front of SR,

GR is the most Gorgeous Rubbish - a total fraud where the optical effect of lensing of starlight around the denser outer atmosphere of the Sun is supposed to prove the ridiculous notion of "gravitational lensing". A most shameless fraud.

SR is of course, Special Rubbish.

> then that while it's true that inflationary cosmology is largely
> paint-canned, and what would be dark matter and dark energy are pointing
> instead to something like MOND, that the L-principle is still a thing,
> only that space-contraction is really a thing.

> When you read Einstein's "Out of My Later Years" it really sort
> of falls out, there's not much nonsense left in it. Here I read
> from Einstein's "Out of My Later Years" in my podcasts' playlists.

The most disgusting religion of them all, this e=mcc=hv stuff.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bt (Arindam's ghostly cyberdogs)