Article <2EXLnr_H9bJJ03uqOqvAke2Stu0@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<2EXLnr_H9bJJ03uqOqvAke2Stu0@jntp>

Subject: Re: Relativistic aberration
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: dmtI26x4OZcqlZ3yu_ompZS05tc
JNTP-ThreadID: XgGFOrcTXd5ZDEX07aa-LTy0U04
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=2EXLnr_H9bJJ03uqOqvAke2Stu0@jntp
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 24 12:18:23 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 16/07/2024 à 01:21, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
> On Mon, 15 Jul 2024 22:30:10 +0000, Richard Hachel wrote:

Thank you for your response, to which I would add two clarifications:
During the Gran Sasso group experiment and the fantastic revelations of
supramumin neutrinos, I immediately warned that the examiners must have
been wrong. Proof that I hold my theoretical positions very firmly, where
others were ready to abandon one of the essential pillars of the SR.
I repeat: “There will therefore be an OBSERVABLE speed limit which will
extend to all particles and all the laws of physics”.
In a thousand years, or in a hundred thousand years, we will still say the
same thing, like we will say that it is impossible to find a natural
number between five and six.
Secondly, I would like to come back to the supernovae of 1987, which posed
a small problem of understanding, and it was said: "The neutrinos arrived
six hours before the photons, and therefore they were faster than the
light."
Another proposition was made, in my opinion completely false, "it is
because the neutrinos left the heart of the star, and the light took
longer to leave the surface".
I think a third explanation could be valid, and since I like to play, I
won't tell you, but I'll give you some biscuits.
What if it was the neutrinos that moved at the speed of light and not the
light?
What if, sometimes, like in air, the speed of light was slowed down in
space? Are there not, in the immense space existing between the earth and
the supernovae, a few gas molecules capable of slowing down light, while
neutrinos have an instantaneous transfer, that is to say an observable
speed? What does the light not have in this case?
Do you understand my argument?

R.H.