Article <2b25ddc8cfae443c956ca4cf430fc6e4@www.novabbs.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<2b25ddc8cfae443c956ca4cf430fc6e4@www.novabbs.com>

From: hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: A quick proof of the inconcistency of the physics of your idiot guru
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:05:34 +0000

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> W dniu 25.06.2024 o 04:01, gharnagel pisze:
> >
> > Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> > >
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second
> > > As seen, the definition of second loved so
> > > much to be invoked by relativistic morons -
> > > wasn't valid in the time when their idiot guru
> > > lived and mumbled. Up to 1960 it was ordinary
> > > 1/86400 of a solar day, also in physics.
> >
> > Which is completely irrelevant.
> >
> > > Now: an observer moving with c/2 wrt
> > > solar system is measuring the length
> > > of solar day. What is the result predicted
> > > by the Einsteinian physics?
> > > One prediction is - 99766. From the
> > > postulates. The second prediction is -
> > > 86400. From definition.
> > > And similiarly with the prediction of
> > > a measurement of a meridian.
>
> You didn't refer to that, what obviously
> implies you admit. Right, poor halfbrain?

But I did, so Wozzie lies again.

> > Wozzie inadvertently misspelled "similarly"
> > to include the word "liar" within it.  He
> > knows that he is that.

Wozzie didn't reply to that, so he admits he's
a liar.

And here's the proof:

> > What an ignoramus is Wozzie!  He somehow
> > deludes himself into believing that the
> > fast observer's measurements mean anything
> > at all to what is measured on earth, as if
> > the observer could change anything there.
> >
> > “There are basically two groups of people.
> > People who accomplish things, and people who
> > claim to have accomplished things.  The first
> > group is less crowded.” – Mark Twain
> >
> > Wozzie is in the second group, which includes
> > many delusional fools like himself.

> See, trash - I've proven the moronic mumble
> of your idiot guru to be not even consistent
> and you can do nothing about it spsrt of
> barking, insulting and slandering. But you
> will do what you can for the glory of your
> moronic church - that's what it's training
> its doggies for, after all.

See, Trash-talker, your insane baloney has been
soundly refuted, but you're too stupid to
realize it.

> > > Thank you for your attention, poor
> > > relativistic fanatics, have a nice day.
> >
> > Thank you for not posting any more of your
> > delusional nonsense.

I asked this mumbling moron not to post any
more of his refuted baloney, but he is too
stupid to realize thatthe only person he's
degrading is himself.

So I ask again, please keep your brainless
petty opinions to yourself.

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
 --  Abraham Lincoln