Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<2lol3jlo1dakkngc9agjmko2jtacl91nmb@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-06 (Monday)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2024 00:51:50 -0400

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm5431966/?ref_=tt_cl_t_10

>> apparently having been exposed and died and come back
>> superhuman that they just later forget about. Sam Hannah dies (he gets
>> better). They tortured the hot girl villain’s sister for information,
>
>Is the "hot girl villain's sister" also "hot"?!

Is this hot?
https://images.hellomagazine.com/horizon/original_aspect_ratio/150d9ddced9e-lucy-tara.jpg?tx=c_limit,w_960

>> but it turns out they just faked it.  Even though the terrorists are all
>> carrying aerosol canisters of the most deadly poison gas ever conceived of
>> by the mind of man our heroes keep coming up behind them and telling them
>> to freeze and not shooting them dead on the spot.
>>
>> Finally at the end the hot girl villain gets free and is going to kill
>> their doctor and the recently resurrected Sam blows her head off. Damn well
>> time.

Given how she was tied up there's no way she got free.

>> Weeks later, back in Hawaii, Sam thanks the team for accepting him. I’m not
>> sure where they were supposed to go from there and luckily we’ll never
>> know.
>
>So, if there had been a season #4, LL would have been full cast?!!

Not surprised at that.

>> Then a very extra special guest star throws a surprise cliffhanger ending!
>>
>> Pretty bad, but it was still better than NCIS Perth.
>
>Is there any point in me watching this? Is Tori Anderson even in this
>much? And did they ever explain what happened to her girlfriend?

Tori gets about mmmm.. maybe 5-10 minutes time per show on average.
Sometimes more, sometimes less. As for the girlfriend she got assigned
to a carrier near the beginning of the season and just magically
showed up for the final two episodes. Now she would have come back any
way since I think their tour at sea is about six months for the NCIS
agents but normally we would have had a scene welcoming her back. That
didn't happen for some reason.