Article <2snd7j15sqmmh3na9ufnplilfrqqagbf83@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<2snd7j15sqmmh3na9ufnplilfrqqagbf83@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: about 1999 someone must pay to justify the millions they spent on selling my soul and her(my burned out soul)burned out rose..they dont blame me for the zillions they made of profit by selling me.they will always blame me.its not a question of money its the question of the soul of america is bound to me.the vampires are linked to me and i must die for them to be free(i think)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 15:31:17 +0100

about 1999 someone must pay to justify the millions they spent on
selling my soul and her(my burned out soul)burned out rose..they dont
blame me for the zillions they made of profit by selling me.they will
always blame me.its not a question of money its the question of the
soul of america is bound to me.the vampires are linked to me and i
must die for them to be free(i think)