Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<30fuvi195hido7npofu0n1bu3c90hn959m@4ax.com>

From: Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,uk.diy
Subject: Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 20:33:31 +0000

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 10:45:43 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 23:14:18 +0000, Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Awareness of the Climate Change scam continues to spread - at an
>>ever-increasing rate. As more and more people reject this preposterous
>>notion, only the most die-hard Marxists will stick with it - and be
>>shown up for what they are.
>>
>>https://tinyurl.com/e9wkbz8x
>
>Most people are bored with it already, and politicians are getting the
>message, and don't want to be blamed for unrelible, expensive
>electricity and for job losses.
>
>Electric car sales seem to have peaked.
>
>I see tons of Teslas in San Francisco. It reminds me of the Miata
>infestation. Up here in the mountains, at a mere 7000 feet and 20
>degees F, I have seen none so far this trip.

There does seem to be some return to sanity. BMW have said they're
dropping their plans to go all-electric and will continue to develop
new ICE cars. That is wonderful news and something we really *should*
be celebrating, rather than some old nonsense about women getting
better paid jobs.
Fred Bloggs - are you paying attention?