Article <316j1j19bl5fjuq5n2dhkd8rdoep5aphjv@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<316j1j19bl5fjuq5n2dhkd8rdoep5aphjv@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: they stole away the best things i had in 1999.completely sold out .the same thing hapened to Vanilla Ice but he earned millions and i didnt earn anything, i lost everything in 1999
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 21:24:35 +0100

in 1999 they called me king for me to come forward so they would steal
my skyes, so im a cripple a subhuman ape
cause i have deep depression >they weight on my head they put on me to
screw me.i et them feel my skies
so they robbed them from me cause my skies were huge. more or less the
same hapened to Vanilla Ice
like me after being completely sold out he turned into drugs and
degradation and me turned a cripple "its heavy with
the head that wears the crown"(limp bizkit said in 1999 and i didnt
understand back then)
just wanted to say im not an example for anybody imi a waste of life
and i was ony a kid, imgine if i was a full grown man
like im now,huge beasts and monsters and me so naive and scared of
them they stole away the thing i had more precious
my purity and inocence i had in 1999 that they screwed and stole
away.at least vanilla ice won millions, i earned nothing
i just lost everything. they are liars and deceivers. the rob and rob
and rob and nobody fucks them.
they really nailed me down