Article <35c5358982b75ccc36bc041f980dd152f1b5c6a3@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<35c5358982b75ccc36bc041f980dd152f1b5c6a3@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Defining a correct halting decidability decider
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 20:05:49 -0400
 <v8ouh4$905l$1@dont-email.me>
 <7f796739dcafa335aff88a52af5e458d1253625b@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p10u$9ebu$1@dont-email.me>
 <de071bb436f1e79bc9645b5abbb1bea182d9f3e0@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p36o$9pm8$1@dont-email.me>

On 8/4/24 7:34 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/4/2024 6:25 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> It is a semantic property of the input.
>>> I don't care if you lie about it.
>>>

>> Nope, because it depends on the decider.
>>

> (b) Cannot possibly exist unless it is a property
> of the input.

Then it can not exist, becuase it depends on more than the input.

You are just proving your utter stupidity.

You just don't know what you are talking about.

Sorry, but you are just proving how STUPID you are and that you don't
care about what is true, only what can you do to make you point seems
reasonable.

You are just as bad as the election deniers and the climate change
deniers, and are just validating their methods.

As such, you are a menacy to society, and helping to cause the damage
you claim to be fighting,

That is, or course, just one of the methods used by your father and mentor.