Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<38576jhctanoekjde2v3khlg8r6qa7nm6j@4ax.com>

From: boB <boB@K7IQ.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: AD5791
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 16:21:33 -0700

On Fri, 7 Jun 2024 14:28:18 -0400, Phil Hobbs

>On 2024-06-06 22:38, john larkin wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jun 2024 22:19:22 -0400, Phil Hobbs
>> <pcdhSpamMeSenseless@electrooptical.net> wrote:

www.midnitesolar.com

This stuff is hard to do also but we have competetion these days,
unfortunately.  20 years ago we had a large market share.
Unfortunately we had partners that had other ideas and that company
turned into a non-profit.

Just hope the Chinese don't ever want to make the kind of things that
you make, John.

I'm not sure why ADI calls their Sigma-Delta rather than Delta-Sigma.

Delta-Sigma is at least in the correct order for an A/D converter of
these types.

We use those too but the audio converters are plenty good enough.

boB