Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<3a011479b6a372004336be3d26a210b2@www.novabbs.com>

From: hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Space and spacetime
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 13:54:40 +0000
References: <v4k05l$3agjr$3@paganini.bofh.team> <a4eb8b42ce7499e5ec60bde25e4e865a@www.novabbs.com> <17dab8b50a072746$163214$431754$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com> <ccf5155edb060554bdacb76d43c78f36@www.novabbs.com> <17dabca9290af769$189571$436234$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com> <93708b1befdea8fb7c18da1b3d12630d@www.novabbs.com> <17dac4a0a98761ea$266527$441546$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com> <9ae2e2bf5f37a77b3e1bd160981c6fd5@www.novabbs.com> <17db1164fde32607$208349$436234$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com> <392fcd2a13fa911f8f6d5182fb485f7b@www.novabbs.com> <17db1a8a53f81f54$288216$441546$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com> <766d95371391c171627beb10f0e1ae9c@www.novabbs.com> <17db25828bda4e92$4$479221$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com> <57daee8da23d6ae5103795e3c9012685@www.novabbs.com> <17db37832753b835$79$484409$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> W dniu 22.06.2024 o 03:50, gharnagel pisze:
> >
> > Maciej Wozniak wrote:
> > >
> > > Why won't you explain, you lying shit.
> > > And why won't you stop dodging and
> > > demonstrate the power of predictions
> > > of your moronic Shit on my example.
> >
> > I'm not dodging.  I'm merely asking consequential
> > question which Woozie-liar refuses to answer.
>
> Yes, you are. You're pretending even stupider
> than you are to dodge.

No matter how many times Wozzie tells lies, i doesn't
make them true.  His parents must be chagrinned at
his abysmal behavior.

> > > But what does the relativistic piece of
> > > shit mean by "define"? By "must"? By
> > > "terms"?
> >
> > I just want everything clearly and honestly laid out.
>
> You must define "clearly and honestly". And "define".
> And "must".

Such terms are human terms, and those that are fully human
understand them implicitly.  Terms like "speed" and "time"
are understood implicitly only when used in an earthly
(equivalent to human) environment.  Wozzie's problem was
not cast in an earthly environment so their meanings are not
implicit.  Wozzie is being taught a lesson about things
greater than earth, but he refuses to learn.  His mind isn't
supple, it recalcitrant and small.

> > > So, according to you and your idiot gurus -
> > > in LET every observer, stationary in ether or not -
> > > would observe light moving at speed c. Right?
> >
> > What's the matter, mathematically-incompetent Wozzie,
> > can't actually USE the theory and calculate the answer
> > for yourself?
>
> The matter is that mathematically-incompetent Harrie
> can't actually USE the theory and calculate the answer
> for me.

I offered to derive the LTE for Wozzie, but he said it
wasn't necessary.  He implied, therefore, that he knew how
to do it.  Now he refuses to take the next step, implying
that perhaps he didn't know how to do it, after all.

Okay, just to prove Wozzie-liar is a liar, I'll do it.

> > > It is, sure, after assuming the obviously correct
> > > Holiest Postulate.
> >
> > The postulates were determined FIRST
>
> And without them - in LET - your idiocies can't be
> derived, neither from LT nor from experiments.

There is no LET without the postulates.  It's obvious that
mathematically-incompetent Wozzie can't derive the LTE,
otherwise, he wouldn't be making such a fool of himself.

> , dishonest Wozzie-fool, and THEN the LT equations were
> derived.

> A lie, of course. First - Lorentz invented his
> equations for his ether theory,  then - your
> idiot guru came with his absurd postulates.

So the "absurd" postulates result in the LTE, exactly as
Lorentz invented them out of whole cloth, so how could they
possibly be absurd?  Wozzie just argued himself into a dog
chasing its tail.

> > > And how about 0 meridian? Is it fundamentally
> > > detectable?
> >
> > More attempted deflection.  The earth has nothing to do
> > with either LET or SR.

> More dodging.

Says the dodger that deflected by bringing up irrelevant meridians.

> > > If it is not - it must be nonexistent for all practical purposes.
> > > Am I correct,  Harrie, poor halfbrain?
> >
> > It is part of a coordinate system.  Coordinate systems aren't part
> > of nature. They are human mental constructs.

> Unlike the Holy Postulates,  told your
> idiot gurus by Nature itself when She
> spoke to them. Right, Harrie?

Postulates are human constructs also, but they can be tested against
nature.  Like the constancy of the speed of light, which all measure-
ments confirm.  Another one is that the laws of physics are the same
in all inertial frames, which all measurements also confirm.

Lorentz assumed that the c' = c postulate was due to objects actually
contracting along their line of motion through the ether, which is
a really difficult concept to swallow.  In fact, the concept of an
ether in which light travels at 299796458 meters/second is really
difficult to swallow from the fact that, mechanically, the ether would
have to be an incredibly stiff material.  It was a relief that someone
came along and derived the LTE by enshrining simple observations of
nature into postulates.

Certain autistic "information engineers" are left in the dust of
history.

> > But this is another stupid attempt to deflect from Wozzie-filth
> > having to face the drubbing he's getting.  His parents didn't do
> > their job of raising an honest and responsible human, so he has
> > to take his whuppin' now.

Since Wozzie didn't respond to this, he must agree with it since
silence implies consent:  his parents failed to raise him properly and
he's taking a drubbing now.  And his brain is full of worthless filth.