Article <3osmfjl93nun6t7nuqgvhe0te6q84r1p81@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<3osmfjl93nun6t7nuqgvhe0te6q84r1p81@4ax.com>

From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Linux 6.11
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2024 00:00:20 -0400

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> There's medication you can take for OCD, you know.
>>
>> There are drugs that make one more obsessive than a diagnosed OCD
>> person.
>
>I'm sure.
>
>You've used meth, right?  Can you describe what it feels like?  What do
>you do and think about while you're high on it?

I have snorted strong, hydrochloride crystal meth, once.  I basically
was unable to eat or sleep for three days.  The high lasted part of
the first day.  Stay away from this Satanic crap.  Red Bull, Full
Throttle and Mtn Dew Kickstart Orange exist.

>> To me, vallor's observation of RAM use is normal.  Maybe you
>> trust Copilot+ to handle that for you.
>
>I was referring to his obsession with installing new Linux kernels every
>time he changes his underwear.

He's "advocating Linux", dude.  The great control he has even as a
Mint user.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.