Article <43690773dba43c5d93d11635af0a26532e5be390@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<43690773dba43c5d93d11635af0a26532e5be390@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Re: This makes all Analytic(Olcott) truth computable
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 11:33:50 -0400
 <v977fo$gsru$1@dont-email.me> <v97goj$ielu$1@dont-email.me>
 <v9c93e$35sg6$1@dont-email.me> <v9d3k1$3ajip$1@dont-email.me>
 <v9ffpr$3s45o$1@dont-email.me> <v9fkd4$3se8c$1@dont-email.me>
 <v9kg66$tdvb$1@dont-email.me> <v9nbjf$1dj8q$1@dont-email.me>
 <20b1dea98eda49e74e822c96b37565bb3eb36013@i2pn2.org>
 <v9o4p2$1h5u4$1@dont-email.me>
 <cd12fb81fcd05d2e112fc8aca2f5b791c521cfc9@i2pn2.org>
 <v9oddf$1i745$2@dont-email.me>
 <7f2a1f77084810d4cee18ac3b44251601380b93a@i2pn2.org>
 <v9ogmp$1i745$6@dont-email.me>
 <662de0ccc3dc5a5f0be0918d340aa3314d51a348@i2pn2.org>
 <v9oj4r$1i745$8@dont-email.me>
 <02642e518edd3aa9152cd47e4e527f21ee53a0e8@i2pn2.org>
 <v9okho$1i745$10@dont-email.me>
 <60c0214582c7f97e49ef6f8853bff95569774f97@i2pn2.org>
 <v9p7im$1p6bp$4@dont-email.me>
 <d67278caa0b8782725e806b61adf892028f2bf89@i2pn2.org>
 <v9qd2p$1tedb$10@dont-email.me>
 <4d8c7b1c69915ebbe108d7f4e29cf6172eac7759@i2pn2.org>
 <v9qel5$1tedb$13@dont-email.me>

On 8/17/24 11:12 AM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/17/2024 9:53 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> They did nothing besides change the definition of
>>> a set and the result of this was a new formal system.
>>>

>> I guess you consider all the papers they wrote describing the effects
>> of their definitions "nothing"
>>

> Not at all and you know this.
> One change had many effects yet was still one change.

But would mean nothing without showing the affects of that change.

Just TRY to use that one change without everything else that was derived
from that system. You would first need to recreate all the work they did.

But then, you don't seem to understand that you should only use PROVEN
statements to make you claims, and not just things that "seem" correct,
because you just don't understand how logic works.