Article <4ae7f93adfcbe33c589ded0288f4e38c97d503fa.camel@gmail.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<4ae7f93adfcbe33c589ded0288f4e38c97d503fa.camel@gmail.com>

From: wij <wyniijj5@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: You still seem too dishonest to admit that DDD correctly
 emulated by any HHH cannot possibly reach its own ,"return" instruction
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2024 19:53:42 +0800
	 <v8ouh4$905l$1@dont-email.me>
	 <7f796739dcafa335aff88a52af5e458d1253625b@i2pn2.org>
	 <v8p10u$9ebu$1@dont-email.me>
	 <de071bb436f1e79bc9645b5abbb1bea182d9f3e0@i2pn2.org>
	 <v8p36o$9pm8$1@dont-email.me>
	 <35c5358982b75ccc36bc041f980dd152f1b5c6a3@i2pn2.org>
	 <v8p8le$aj5a$1@dont-email.me>
	 <ff44c6626923661554540bf75cb50a4921a50381@i2pn2.org>
	 <v8peiv$fgqd$1@dont-email.me>
	 <569060964dc985138884a3bdff8d0157a52af40e@i2pn2.org>
	 <v8pil5$g6tu$2@dont-email.me>
	 <19eca01abd992432a5b58232c1dbb6506fa53e44@i2pn2.org>

On Mon, 2024-08-05 at 07:40 -0400, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 8/4/24 11:58 PM, olcott wrote:
> > >=20
> > > But that only apply to the PROGRAM DDD built from an HHH that never=
=20
> > > aborts.
> > >=20
> >=20
> > No it does not and every C expert knows that it does not.
> >=20
>=20
> Really> You have a source for that?
>=20
> Or is this just another of your "Digonalization" logic claims that you=
=20
> retracted.
>=20
> Claims that "every x knows" are just a fallacy, and you should know it,=
=20
> but are, of course, just to dumb to understand.
>=20
> Here the problem is you just lie about what "Correctly Emulated" means=
=20
> for determining the behavior of a program.
>=20
> Sorry, you are just proving you are a stupid pathetic ignorant=20
> pathological lying idiot with a reckless disregrad for the truth because=
=20
> you beleive your own lies to the point that you don't even look at the=
=20
> facts.

Don't know why I am glad to see someone finally to find out olcott is a=C2=
=A0
"pathological liar and idiot".

Save all your time. olcott don't understand the basic "if" logic, that says
everything to me. He don't know anything logic.