Article <4f2d7319ae484c2cef8c878697426f974e3e83e8@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<4f2d7319ae484c2cef8c878697426f974e3e83e8@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: What is the correct halt status for HHH(DDD) ? --- Tautology
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2024 15:40:01 -0400

On 7/13/24 3:23 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 7/13/2024 2:10 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Yet any input that must be aborted to prevent the non
>>> termination of HHH necessarily specifies non-halting
>>> behavior or it would never need to be aborted.
>>
>> But the DDD that this HHH is given doesn't need to be aborted.
>>
>> That is proven by HHH1(DDD).
>>

> That is not the same DDD instance and you know it.
> That is the DDD after HHH has aborted its DDD.
>
> My code shows HHH1 creating a process context and
> HHH creating two more different contexts.
>
> HHH1 depends on HHH aborting its own different DDD
> for the DDD of HHH1 to halt.

And you ignore the fundamental fact that ALL DDDs built on the same code
in HHH will behave the same.

If you disagree, what instruction in one of the behaves differently (or
is "correctly emulated" differently) in one than another.

You just don't understand this fundamental fact, which you just lie and
claim to be untrue, but have never actually show the diffference.

The closes is by INCORRECTLY simulating the CALL H instruction to do
something that isn't actually what a call H instruction does, in other
words, you just LIE.

This just proves that you insufficiently understand the basics of how
cojputers work to make any of your claims.

Go ahead, try to show where the differ at an actually correctly
simulated instruction, and not just were you ASSUME they must differ
based on the assumption that they can differ and they need to give
different results.