Article <4v8m4jh4jr64625hfonu5lgiecpp3i3faq@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<4v8m4jh4jr64625hfonu5lgiecpp3i3faq@4ax.com>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: cpu-x
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 06:28:16 -0400
References: <6647d3cb$0$7072$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <6647d64d$0$6425$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <6647f053$0$7070$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v2bleg$324f9$2@dont-email.me> <s7rj4jd6g6ib86fp13uiltrh9079uingdh@4ax.com> <v2ctgg$3cv59$2@dont-email.me> <3hvj4j1b5s5m38700vioklbl079lqq6qch@4ax.com> <v2cvm8$3dcg4$1@dont-email.me> <9ook4jhce7opa8lvfshff299nkddec2egq@4ax.com> <lavbl5Fkpm6U3@mid.individual.net> <9iuk4j17tmfkkte6ask00m4qaq40pq6bic@4ax.com> <v2e4pa$3kb9n$5@dont-email.me>

On Mon, 20 May 2024 00:16:42 -0000 (UTC), RonB
<ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2024-05-19, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:

>>>He's a paler version of Obama. Obama had easier targets -- McSame and
>>>Romney. Most of the people I know who voted for McCain were really voting
>>>for Palin and hoping McCain would have an early demise.
>>
>> We've become such an idiocracy that we're more willing to vote for
>> whoever seems to be cool, rather than the most competent.
>
>Yep. The schools have done their job well. They've taught several
>generations now to ignore logic and rely completely on their emotions and
>trigger phrases. A few sound bites and they'll do whatever their puppet
>masters want. How do you think the insane stupidity of Woke dogma got a
>foothold? I think some of these gullible idiots actually believe men can
>birth babies. You can't get much more vacuous than that.

I really do find it amazing how easily the Marxists were able to
convince idiots who believe they entire identity depends on
identifying as a leftist that there are so many genders. They've taken
advantage of homosexual confusion to create genders out of thin air,
and the movement has become so popular that otherwise normal teenagers
are also starting to create these kinds of fantasies. It's become
clear to me not only that McCarthy was right, but that people really
had good reason to fear the Communists. They just had to look at wha
Chinese youth did to their people during the Colour Revolution to see
how these clowns can be manipulated to kill even their own parents in
favour of their ideology.