Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<62d66059$0$24817$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Subject: Re: Of course we find that the right-wingnuts were lying about the
 10-year-old rape victim being "fake news"
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: Rudy Canoza <notgenx33@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 07:31:46 -0700

On 7/15/2022 7:20 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 7/15/22 08:04, edell@post.com wrote:

>>> All the time? Please support this.
>>
>> Over 460,000 rapes per year, 12 years and older, in the US each year.
>
> Yes the crime of rape is far too prevalent in our country, but we were not
> discussing the rape of someone 12 and over, we have been discussing the rape of
> a ten year old child, Just how common is that?

The age doesn't matter.  A woman of any age who is pregnant from a rape should
be able to terminate the pregnancy.  A woman of any age who is pregnant should
be able to terminate the pregnancy.

> By the way, if the individual who confessed is actually the guilty party, he
> should be held for trial without bond, and if Ohio has a death penalty, he
> should receive it.

No, rape leading to pregnancy is not a capital offense.  And don't give me any
of your fucking illogical bullshit about the death of the "child."  The abortion
wasn't performed in Ohio, and it isn't murder anyway.

Either of your daughters pregnant from a rape yet?  Should happen any day now.