Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<65ee27c7$0$2088307$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 17:36:07 -0400
Subject: Re: US Election Year!
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: bitrex <user@example.net>

On 3/10/2024 7:26 AM, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> Every four years, this group becomes a discussion forum exclusively
> for US politics, where heated opinions and insults are freely
> exchanged. And this year it should be an absolute hum-dinger! May I
> suggest we all get plenty of popcorn in before it's all sold out?

Neither candidate is in any condition to govern effectively, and in
short order all day-to-day operations will be managed by bureaucratic
ideologues, corporate flunkies, or evangelical "Jesus He Knows Me"
stooges, depending.

The good news such as it is is that both candidates and their respective
parties have the perfect alibi to renege on any campaign promises as
required i.e. they don't remember making them.