Article <65f5f335$0$2980$426a34cc@news.free.fr>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<65f5f335$0$2980$426a34cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: Stallman and Torvalds Proved...
Date: 16 Mar 2024 19:29:57 GMT

Le 16-03-2024, Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> a écrit :
> On 16 Mar 2024 17:55:25 GMT, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
>

>>> Both Stallman and Torvalds set about their ventures as
>>> lone and isolated individuals.
>>
>> No.
>
> Yes.

Still no.

> Stallman and Torvalds both initiated and completed their ventures
> as lone individuals.  That is proven from the record, in spite of
> your bullshit denials.

Torvalds initiated something alone, inspired by minix, and very soon,
spoke about and wasn't alone anymore. But the version he published was
really useless and it became what it is today thanks to a lot of others.
Stallman was not alone from the start.

> _I_ am the authority.

You are the authority for your dog pet, nothing more.

> You never embarked on any project of your own creation.  You are
> just a follower and lackey.

You know nothing about me. And the subject wasn't about me but about
Torvalds and Stallman.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io