Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<6606ec57$0$2422110$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 12:29:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Full video of ship hitting and destroying the Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: bitrex <user@example.net>

On 3/29/2024 7:18 AM, Martin Brown wrote:
> On 29/03/2024 06:06, UFO wrote:
>>
>> Out of all the hours it sailed in operation, maintenance checks were
>> all fine
>> then out of the blue not 1 but 3 power failures, and not out in the
>> middle of the ocean
>> from harms way...just close enough to a bridge and hit the weakest
>> spot. What a
>> "fluke"
>
> Hardly. Murphy's law can apply IRL. Dirty fuel seems quite plausible.

Also I think we have plenty of evidence that these hare-brained Dr. Evil
  schemes are not the way major nation-states do their dirty work
anymore (if they ever did.)

If they want someone dead they send some guys to straight-up gun the
target down one day as they walk out of their front door, like Russia
has been doing in Spain recently, and like Israel has been doing
everywhere for decades.

If they want a bridge blown up they drop some of those same guys off
with some C4 and blow it up.

It all has a much greater chance of achieving the same effect reliably
and is still entirely plausibly deniable. "We didn't blow up your
bridge, don't know anything about that. And even if we did what are you
gonna do about it. Bitch"