Article <66125635$0$2997$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<66125635$0$2997$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
Date: 07 Apr 2024 08:15:49 GMT

Le 06-04-2024, Farley Flud <fflud@gnu.rocks> a écrit :
> On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 11:36:55 -0000 (UTC), vallor wrote:
>
>> This is handled with a virtual audio device.
>>

> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
>
> REAL MEN know no virtual.

s/MEN/CAVEMEN/

> It's all bare fucking metal or it's nothing at all.

You see, you are stuck in the past and fight anything modern without
trying to understand the changes. You are nothing like a revolutionary.

For your information, I don't know when you work in a company for the
last time. In a department related with computers I mean. But now, it's
virtual everywhere. The bare metal is only used to run virtual machines
and personal computers. The personal computers access only VM.

For the others, I know cavemen never existed but it's a word he can
understand.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io