Article <661c3aa1$0$2574$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<661c3aa1$0$2574$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: The Folly of Python
Date: 14 Apr 2024 20:20:49 GMT

Le 14-04-2024, Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> a écrit :
> Who would love python?

You.

You have five versions of python on your computer. It's way more than
necessary for the basic needs of Linux. You have more versions than
needed because of your love of python. It could be because of your
inability to manage your system but I won't be so cruel as to suppose
it.

> Only a fucking asshole.

Yes, every one agree with your way of speaking of yourself. Except your
pet dog but his opinion is irrelevant.

> Listen up developers.

I'm not a developer, but I have fun reading you anyway.

> Forget about Python.

Are you ready to remove the four useless versions of python on your
system? I'm not that sure about it.

> Just do it in C,

Why? you could learn rust if you want an efficient programming language
close to your computer.

> Fucking OO assholes.

What's that? You mean "Object Oriented"? If yes, are you really a
programmer (in fact, I know the answer, it's a rhetorical question)? If
no, do you know that python doesn't require Object Oriented programming
(it's another rhethorical question)?

> Python is not a crutch; it's a fucking ambulance.

So, why do you have five version of it on your computer?

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io