Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<662d2793$0$3267$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: MS is doomed... any year now
Date: 27 Apr 2024 16:28:03 GMT

Le 27-04-2024, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> a écrit :
> Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>
>> No. He's a troll. His purpose is to have fun in pissing off Linux users.
>> As he knows a little bit Linux, he manages pretty well to mix right
>> Linux issues with past or false issues. He doesn't care about your
>> choices. He only cares about the way you answer to his attacks. I'm
>> really surprised it looks like I'm the only one to see it.
>
> You exaggerate your uniqueness.

I'm not that sure about that point.

> We have been laughing at the DFS monomaniac for a couple decades.

Yes, so what? A lot of people laugh at FR/NV/DG/LP/whatever but it's not
the same. FR/NV/DG/LP/whatever is a first class moron living in his head
who believes what he claims. Unlike DFS who is often wrong but he knows
he's wrong on some subjects. And it looks like everyone here wants to
make him admit when he's wrong as if he didn't knew it already.

> Anyway, sometimes responding to a troll is a good way to inform people
> about the things done with Linux.

Sometimes when there are a lot of new people in a group, it's a good
idea to give them some information. But on usenet, and particularly on
cola, there aren't new people. You can answer anyone if you want, I see
no issue with that. But seing someone trying to explain something to
someone who already knows it, is just funny.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io