Article <66338b8c$1$1258335$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<66338b8c$1$1258335$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 08:48:09 -0400
Subject: Re: What Made My Day Today? :-)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
 <v0e7n4$7iv$5@solani.org> <v0e9lv$ac2$1@solani.org> <v0ea64$ac2$2@solani.org>
 <v0ed4o$ac2$4@solani.org> <v0ei59$e2a$1@solani.org>
 <v0je9j$31ta$2@solani.org> <v0m4j7$4djs$2@solani.org>
 <v0m5fq$4djs$3@solani.org> <v0sbbc$8442$1@solani.org>
 <v0tt8u$91t7$2@solani.org> <v0u2o1$8lj7$1@solani.org>
 <v0u7lj$3bjck$2@dont-email.me>
 <6632b34f$0$3711196$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <a3f53j56ngo2lq05i2j23a70lrn88cdspg@4ax.com>
 <vri53jti0tqs6ct4sbjpifbm61j4idi03i@4ax.com>
 <l9ga26FgusrU4@mid.individual.net>
From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>

On 2024-05-01 9:54 p.m., rbowman wrote:
> On Wed, 01 May 2024 19:12:08 -0400, Joel wrote:
>

>> You quote Andrzej as saying others are claiming that there are billions
>> of genders.  No one has claimed that.  No one is really asserting, as
>> one example, trans women as a unique gender, but a variation on the
>> female gender generally.  I think when one is suggesting a unique
>> "abnormal" gender, they're phobes.  Trans women are ladies, trans men
>> are nice guys.
>
> So what is 'gender fluid'?  Every morning when I get up to take a piss I'm
> reminded of what I am and the only fluid involved is running (slowly) out
> of my pecker. (not the guy in Trump's trial about paying a whire.)

Boy am I glad that Joel is completely blocked. Gender fluid suggests
that sometimes you feel like a man and sometimes you feel like a woman.
It's more retardation that normal people are supposed to get onboard
with for fear of being called "transphobes."

The reality is that nobody gives a hoot about the sexual life of
incredibly repulsive people. Yet, they want to make their non-existent
sex lives the focal point of their identity. My suggestion is to do the
right thing and ignore these deviants entirely. Since they have nothing
of interest to say and must always revert to what they're sexually
attracted to, they might as well be cast out.

--
Andrzej (Andre) Matuch
TG: @AndrzejMatuch