Article <6634d1c3$0$6435$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<6634d1c3$0$6435$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 08:00:00 -0400
Subject: Re: (AntiHuman) Democrats have a monopoly on violence, vote rigging &
 money;
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>

On 2024-05-02 2:36 p.m., rbowman wrote:
> On Thu, 2 May 2024 08:59:03 -0400, Andrzej Matuch wrote:
>
>> I can testify to that. Unless you're getting the tasteless organic
>> peanut butter which requires you to constantly mix it, you're eating
>> something that is unbelievably unhealthy and causing you to gain weight.
>
> Hydrogenated vegetable oil is good for you! Just ask the FDA.

What I told my wife a while back is that the label "USDA Organic" is
completely meaningless considering how corrupt the USDA is. I also said
that if food originates in the United States, it might be a good idea to
stay away from it because we have no idea what's in it, truthfully.
Removing American products from my diet has allowed me to lose weight
and keep it down.

--
Andrzej (Andre) Matuch
TG: @AndrzejMatuch