Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<663e0a96$0$3711192$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Pro, $5 USD, Still Ripoff
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 10 May 2024 11:52:54 GMT

On Fri, 10 May 2024 01:06:59 +0000, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

> On 10 May 2024 00:56:08 GMT, Andrzej Matuch wrote:
>
>> I'm quite comfortable using the superior product to do the job.
>
> Obviously you don’t consider it quite so “superior” if you have to pay
> the regular price for it.

I bought my Windows 10 Pro license at the full cost a few years ago. I'm
just trying to be nice to people here by sharing a deal with them in the
event that they might desire it. If they don't, that's fine too. What's
also fine is you acting like a dick because you believe that everything is
an offense to Linux, in some way.

I've gone through hundreds of Linux installations since 1994 or so when I
first tried a distribution from diskettes. At no time was Linux better
than any version of Windows other than the 9x line. I'm sure this
statement will cause you to cut yourself, but it's still the truth.