Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<663e5f62$0$10533$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: My 138 $ Amazon order ( for 6pm today ).
Date: 10 May 2024 17:54:42 GMT

Le 05-05-2024, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> a écrit :
> DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> OK, Wintroll, suck DFS's cock, then, upgrade to Win11.  I'm sure
>>> you'll love it.
>>
>>Drinking again?  Stéphane is by no means a Wintroll.
>
> Was he drinking, when he called Mint "my master"?

You should read again because you are clearly confused. I didn't called
Mint your master. And it means nothing.

DFS, who trusts blindly FR/DG/NV/LP/whatever, called you a distro lackey
and the slave of the choices of the distro makers of Mint (which is not
the same as being the slave of Mint). It wasn't his words but the spirit
was there.

And you didn't deny it, you said it was best to be the slave of a
distro maker than being the slave of Microsoft. So you agreed. I
answered only after, once you agreed, about his message. And I still
stand for my argument: being dependent on the choices made by your
distro makers is no less dependent than being dependant of the choices
made by Microsoft.

Mint give you some freedom, if you can't take it, I'm not responsible.
Unlike what FR/NV/LP/DG/whatever claims, and DFS believes, I'm not
dependant on the choices made by the makers of Archlinux (which are very
limited). If you are, it's your choice, you can either accept it or
learn. Whatever your choice, it's your, I don't care. But if you chose
to depend on the choices done by your distro makers, don't claim to be
more independent.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io