Article <6640ed7e$0$10538$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<6640ed7e$0$10538$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: I Mangle Microslop Advocates
Date: 12 May 2024 16:25:34 GMT

Le 12-05-2024, Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> a écrit :
> On 11 May 2024 22:29:04 GMT, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
>

>> Today on my bike (no motor, nothing except my legs) I just complete
>> 226km. It took me a little bit more than 10 hours
>>

> You arrived back home with lungs full of soot from the auto/truck
> exhaust and other pollution.

Nope.

> In my part of town the roads are so bad that after 10 hours I wouldn't
> have any bike left.  It would have been rattled to pieces (and I have
> shocks on my front forks).

I choose where I go, so I avoid roads with lot of trafic. I don't stay
in the city, it's awful, I go in the countryside. It takes me something
like twenty minutes to go out of Paris and another twenty minutes in
Paris to go back home. Most of the time I'm in the countryside.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io