Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<6644fa6d$0$8475$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 15 May 2024 18:09:49 GMT

On Wed, 15 May 2024 08:06:30 -0500, chrisv wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> Sebastian wrote:
>>>
>>> The latest often *isn't* the greatest. I mean, here we are on USENET,
>>> even though Reddit exists and is newer.
>>
>>Reddit has that "karma" bullshit and a buncha idiots luring you to their
>>brobdingnagian twat shots to get more karma.
>
> I consider myself blessed that I don't know what the fsck you are
> talking about.

It's a horrible, leftist place. They have a karma system for posts where
if people agree with you, they will upvote your comment. If they don't,
they'll downvote it. My experience has been that if you say something that
is right of Marx, you're going to be downvoted into oblivion and
eventually banned from most of the forums there. The moderators are very
left-wing, so the people who remain on the service are too. Unless the
forum specifically states that it is right-wing, it's not.

Once you're identified as an enemy of the Communists, you're likely to get
automated messages from Reddit telling you that suicide is not the answer.
It's a horrible place, and you're best off leaving it for the homosexual
Communists who don't know what gender they are anymore.