Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<664502cb$0$3711203$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Subject: Re: The Linux Foundation: "Pick up a pronoun sticker from
 registration..."
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: 15 May 2024 18:45:31 GMT

On Wed, 15 May 2024 14:26:39 +0000, RonB wrote:

> On 2024-05-14, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:

>>> I disagree.
>>>
>>> * Torvalds is (or was) paid money by the Linux Foundation.
>>>
>>> * It sponsors many large Linux events all over the world
>>>
>>> * offers many Linux-related training courses
>>>
>>> https://events.linuxfoundation.org
>>> https://training.linuxfoundation.org/full-catalog/
>>
>> I guess we'll have to agree to disagree in this particular case. It
>> seems that the Foundation takes advantage of Linux's success but
>> contributes very little to it.

>>> It's absurd for anyone and everyone to kowtow to the mental illness
>>> and childish entitlement of a tiny, tiny few people.  Allowing men to
>>> compete in women's sporting events?  It's actually evil.
>>
>> It is, and I encourage all women to refuse to compete in any event
>> where a deluded man is a participant. Since the courts are siding with
>> the homosexuals, the only thing which can potentially work is to
>> completetly dismantle the event itself by making it a joke without
>> participants. The feminists themselves are hypocrites for not
>> protesting about this.
>
> I don't even think a lot of these men who pretend to be women are
> homosexuals. They often claim to be lesbian women. In other words
> they're full of crap — just gaming the moronic system.

I'm getting the feeling that I will eventually have to play into their
game too, and identify as something else just so that they leave me alone.
It pains me that my field, which is supposed to separate fiction from
reality and propagate truth to the young, impressionable minds, is
participating in this idiocy.