Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<66474752$0$7056$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
	<la2eo1F94quU1@mid.individual.net> <v1h1vt$827d$2@dont-email.me>
	<la33d6Fbn7iU6@mid.individual.net> <v1hnbb$fups$1@dont-email.me>
	<la3dtjFdesbU2@mid.individual.net> <v1i2c2$ib2s$1@dont-email.me>
	<la4ipbFiti0U2@mid.individual.net>
	<663d19f1$1$3711195$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<v1jhph$t2ec$10@dont-email.me> <la5ie6FneglU1@mid.individual.net>
	<v21r7r$oul8$1@dont-email.me> <v229kn$s47i$2@dont-email.me>
	<1oc94j9hcmsunsq1fhjatfoabaee38d4lc@4ax.com>
	<6644fa6d$0$8475$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<v26jfd$20265$11@dont-email.me>
Date: 17 May 2024 12:02:26 GMT

On Fri, 17 May 2024 03:38:21 +0000, RonB wrote:

> On 2024-05-15, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:

>>> I consider myself blessed that I don't know what the fsck you are
>>> talking about.
>>
>> It's a horrible, leftist place. They have a karma system for posts
>> where if people agree with you, they will upvote your comment. If they
>> don't, they'll downvote it. My experience has been that if you say
>> something that is right of Marx, you're going to be downvoted into
>> oblivion and eventually banned from most of the forums there. The
>> moderators are very left-wing, so the people who remain on the service
>> are too. Unless the forum specifically states that it is right-wing,
>> it's not.
>>
>> Once you're identified as an enemy of the Communists, you're likely to
>> get automated messages from Reddit telling you that suicide is not the
>> answer.
>> It's a horrible place, and you're best off leaving it for the
>> homosexual Communists who don't know what gender they are anymore.
>
> I spent some time at Reddit on a few subReddits. When they got rid of
> the Compact view I quit going there.
>
> And you're right about the stupid karma crap. On the screenwriting
> subReddit (for example), if you mentioned that this "changing your
> gender" was pure stupidity you had people following you just vote down
> every post you put up.
> The joke was on them, though, as I could care less about the karma
> score. (Actually I got more upvotes than you would think, because other
> people were "secretly" tired of the Woke crap as well.)

The last time I went there, I got banned and threatened by the service for
the fact that I applauded how a state in the United States, I believe it
was Kentucky, prohibited a man who identified as a woman from wrestling
real women in the state. I'm a monster for caring about the women and not
wanting them to get injured, you see.