Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<664a436c$0$3286$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: =?UTF-8?Q?Syst=C3=A8me?= D
Date: 19 May 2024 18:22:36 GMT

Le 19-05-2024, Farley Flud <fflud@gnu.rocks> a écrit :
> On 19 May 2024 16:18:01 GMT, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
>
>> for the softwares, when they run in docker, the service need to be
>> started. A lot of things like the logs are very well managed thanks to a
>> service.
>>

> Only a brain-dead, ignoramus retard would use "docker."

It's the future. It's to difficult for you to understand its use. You
are obsolete.

>> For example I remember when a few weeks/months ago you had issues with
>> your ntpd service. You are the only one I know who were able to break
>> it. That tells a lot.
>>

> You are hallucinating.
>
> I don't have or need a ntpd service.
>
> After boot I set my clock using the commands:
>
> openrdate -4 -v -n pool.ntp.org
>
> hwclock --systohc --utc --noadjfile
>

> A total ignoramus and distro lackey like you cannot understand the
> methods of a Linux master like me.

You explained very well how it didn't work. Looking for an explanation
in the system when the only needed explanation was you.

>>> Anything that requires 3 million lines of code to do
>>> its job cannot be described as "good."
>>
>> So you are publicly telling everyone here the Linux kernel cannot be
>> described as good. I won't say that I'm surprised because it's not the
>> first time you don't understand your claims.
>>

> My kernel does not have anywhere near 3 million locs.

You don't know how to count.

> My kernel is heavily customized and therefore greatly reduced in size
> form stock distro kernels.

I don't believe you. You are unable to customise anything. It wouldn't
work on your computer. Well, agreed, it doesn't work on your computer,
so maybe it's true. Make it work and it will have more lines of code
than that.

>> Yes, I know, it manages to display a useless black screen. You can be
>> proud of it.
>>

> It's the KISS principle.
>
> KISS = Keep it simple stupid.

It must be kept simple, but not to simple to start being useless.

>> Nope. You just don't know how systemd works.
>
> You don't know how Linux works.

Better than you who only know how Linux doesn't work.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io