Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<664b982b$0$963$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 14:36:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Beware of the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act
Newsgroups: edm.general,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.electronics.design
From: bitrex <user@example.net>

On 5/20/2024 1:07 PM, Tyrone wrote:
> On May 20, 2024 at 12:57:09 PM EDT, "NefeshBarYochai" <void@invalid.noy>
> wrote:
>
>> Let’s do everything we can to get rid of the Anti-Semitism Awareness
>> Act and to return to our traditional foreign policy of
>> non-intervention, following the guidance of Dr. Ron Paul and Murray
>> Rothbard.
>
> Ron Paul?   Why would anyone want to follow that goofball?

Self-declared "libertarian" politicians in the US tend to be
right-twice-a-day broken clocks; they basically exist to occasionally
remind you that the only thing worse than partisanship here, is
bipartisanship.

In the sense of "Wow think of the absolutely stupid amount of money and
influence that must be at risk to get the major parties to agree on
something, someone must be threatening to out 80% of everyone in
Congress as having gay lovers to get this done."

Which to be fair is a set Rand Paul likely finally isn't a member of
because imagine him being seriously interested in banging anyone but
himself, the concept of him loving anyone is absurd on its face.

Anyway, the self-declared libertarian lt. governor of Texas figures that
you'd only need to imprison 50 million Americans to reduce crime to
negligible levels:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDXI4l_XH4>

I guess that's in comparison to the 200 million some kind of
just-regular conservative freedom-lover would want to lock up so we
should be grateful for small mercies.