Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<6650c7e5$0$10531$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: cpu-x
 <v2bfd1$30s59$3@dont-email.me> <v2blof$321sk$1@dont-email.me>
 <krrj4j1tn582o1rsmtcs7a6eiuacskg3mu@4ax.com>
 <664a2f9e$0$2422123$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <lauvhhFing7U6@mid.individual.net>
 <17d0f9a3b84f391c$104366$543415$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com>
Date: 24 May 2024 17:01:25 GMT

Le 19-05-2024, Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> a écrit :
> On 19 May 2024 18:42:57 GMT, rbowman wrote:
>

>> Neither I or my ex died from the vaccine -- because we didn't get it.
>>

> What a total fucking idiot!

No less than you.

> I received five, or was it six, Covid vaccinations,

What for? There is always a risk even if the antivax are stupidly
exaggerating it. The only thing without side effect is a placebo. So
receiving one or two Covid vaccination is a good idea, but the sixth is
useless so it's stupid to get it. Mostly, the vaccine isn't injected
alone and the products can have side effects.

> and other than soreness at the injection site for a few days there
> were no fucking problems whatsoever.

You were lucky, no need to be proud of it. Some people have been
required to get three injections, and the third one was more difficult
for them.

> thanks to the vaccine, I did not get Covid.

Another subject where you show your lack of understanding. The vaccine
didn't prevent you to get Covid. It's not its purpose it never have been
and it will never be. The purpose of a vaccine is to strengthen your
immune system. So if you get Covid, you are better prepared and you can
recover more easily. If you didn't get the Covid, it's unrelated with
the vaccine. If you get Covid and didn't realised it, it can be thanks
to the vaccine.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io