Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<666324de$0$2422119$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 11:18:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Do you condemn Hamas?
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: bitrex <user@example.net>

On 6/7/2024 7:52 AM, Bill Sloman wrote:
> On 7/06/2024 5:32 pm, Cursitor Doom wrote:

>>> <snipped the rest of the tedious nonsense>
>>>
>>> Everybody sane condemns Hamas. Murdering some 1300 people at a music
>>> festival may be an ideological statement, but it's primarily a
>>> psychopathic act of attention-getting terrorism, and the people who
>>> planned it need to be locked up someplace where they can't do it again.
>>>
>>> An idiot who tries to justify it as a political gestures is a menace,
>>> and should be locked away on the same basis.
>>
>> Bill has a bit of a problem with anyone who disagrees with him. He wants
>> them all either jailed or executed. How typically neo-Liberal!
>
> Hamas is definitely disagreeable. Cursitor Doom seems to think that
> there's something "neo-Liberal" about not liking murderous terrorists.
>
> We know he like preposterous conspiracy theories. Presumably he's got
> one about the murderous antics of Hamas.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

North Korea, Russia, and China are looking on with envious eyes as to
how much firepower the US can help Israel put onto civilian targets,
they're like "Hey! that was supposed to be our job!"

They're taking notes on the "advanced tactics" being used in Gaza such
as "Today's neighborhood is grid square E4, take a squad in there, kick
down the doors of every home and office and shoot anything that moves."

For all the trillions of taxpayer dollars that have been poured into the
"science" of "modern warfare" it should come as no surprise that
counter-insurgency tactics haven't fundamentally changed a bit since My
Lai in 1968. Money well-spent...