Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<666c703d$0$7519$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: =?UTF-8?Q?St=C3=A9phane?= CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr>
Subject: Re: More Funny Stuff From The Joke Python
Date: 14 Jun 2024 16:30:53 GMT

Le 08-06-2024, Diego Garcia <dg@chaos.rocks> a écrit :

> I can write my name in 2 seconds,

Are you sure about it? I don't believe it.

> but with Python it would require 20 minutes

I believe in this part. I already knew you aren't a programmer. A little
girl could do it in five minutes. If a child comes to see you in your asylum,
you could ask her to teach you. It would take less than 20 minutes.

> -- not including the installation of appropriate modules.

You already have three versions of python on your gentoo distro managed
by others. You don't need to install anything more on it.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io