Article <66bfa0cd$0$2757$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<66bfa0cd$0$2757$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 13:56:17 -0500
Subject: Re: iPhone can't show my wallet app during its lock screen due to
 lack of Apple Pay's card setup?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
From: "Pip R." <pip@plixels.net>

On 8/16/24 11:36 AM, Alan wrote:
> On 2024-08-16 09:28, Paul Goodman wrote:
>> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Is there really no way to have my iPhone 12 mini's iOS v17.5.1's Wallet
>>> app, during its lock screen, to show up
>>> after double clicking the right physical button without a credit/debit
>>> card set up for Apple Pay?
>>> https://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-use-apple-pay-your-iphone-
>>> lock-screen says so. :(
>>>
>>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
>>
>> Why would you want that the happen? If you are not going to load a credit
>> or debit card in there, what is the point?
>>

> That would be my question:
>
> Have it open for WHAT?

I use it for my gym membership, loyalty cards, boarding passes, gift
cards, and more.

Ant, when iOS 18 is released here in another month or so you can change
one of your shortcut buttons to open the Wallet app if it's something
you frequently use.

--
Pip R. | https://plixels.net

"Life is like a good pour-over--find the perfect balance."