Article <6ZU2gKm_POUNIWobKKgtMVZDrzQ@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<6ZU2gKm_POUNIWobKKgtMVZDrzQ@jntp>

Subject: Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To =?UTF-8?Q?What=3F?=
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: VxQJurntOMse33Lwq_YmNzy4RTU
JNTP-ThreadID: v6pdg9$2k01g$1@dont-email.me
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=6ZU2gKm_POUNIWobKKgtMVZDrzQ@jntp
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 24 12:51:39 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 22/07/2024 à 07:26, Thomas Heger a écrit :

> What? ? ?
>
> In Germany we have a constitutional civil right which is called 'freedom
> of science'.
>
> As my critique of Einstein's text is strictly scientific, it should be
> covered by our constitution.
>
> My guesses about the person Einstein are protected by another
> constitutional right, which is called' freedom of expression'.
>
> Partially this critique is also meant as scientific, because history is
> actually a science.
>
> Btw: what if Einstein was really a disinformation agent? ? ?
>
> Wouldn't that be interesting in this forum, which is named after his
> invention?
>
> Therefore, some speculations should be allowed. Einstein himself
> shouldn't care, because he's dead now for almost 70 years.

Einstein was an agent of disinformation, but not in the scientific sense,
rather in the political sense.
His goal (that is to say those who created him) was more to destroy
Poincaré, terribly jealous (Einstein said at the end of his life that he
had lied by saying that he had not read Poincaré and that he did not know
him, he revealed that on the contrary, he had read him, and that he had
been captivated by the power of thought and the works of this man).
Einstein, however, never cites Poincaré in his works, which is frankly
abnormal and deliberate. We have the same thing today in France with a
professor who wrote a book "the origins of the theory of relativity". The
author cites dozens of people (Galileo, Lorentz, Einstein, Larmor, etc.),
dozens...
Not once does he cite Poincaré. Poincaré never existed. It's becoming
surreal. Even in the smallest footnote paragraph, Poincaré is not cited.
Many saw it as an attitude of voluntary censorship by a French person
against a French person. All this is obviously very abnormal, especially
since W=mc² is Poincaré. The expansion of chronotropy is Poincaré. The
correct transformations of Galilean relativity (Lorentz) are Poincaré.
Note that Einstein was nationalized American. It's not trivial either. He
was no longer European, but American. He will say himself: I hate the
German people. Einstein was a traitor to Germany
in the sense that he lies by omission. He does not say that Nazism in
Germany was the work of the Americans. He does not say "the Americans were
odious, they pushed Europe into civil war, they financed Germany to attack
France and Russia, then they wanted to occupy and colonize half of the
world." Europe".
Einstein doesn't say that. He says he hates the Germans for what they did
to the Jews, but does not explain who ordered and who financed the
destruction of Europe from within.
Last thing: Einstein deviated Poincaré's current of thought much more
than he carried it further. In everything that relativistic physicists
added AFTER Poincaré, almost everything is false.

R.H.