Article <7K6dnUdxF_Uqt3f7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<7K6dnUdxF_Uqt3f7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: IOS 18
From: *Hemidactylus* <ecphoric@allspamis.invalid>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 01:19:51 +0000

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>> I installed Sequoia too tonight, again with no issues. I saw the icon for
>>> phone mirroring, but I haven't tried that out yet.
>>>

>> This isn't a macOS vs Windows or iOS vs Android thing.
>
>> I never install any major OS upgrade immediately after its release...
>
>> ...but I appreciate people that do!
>
> Ditto. When I was younger, I used to. As an old fart, I just don't have
> time to deal with issues.

I’m using iOS 18. On the phone the weirdest thing is what they went and
done with the control center. Before when I finger flicked from the top to
turn Bluetooth on to listen to an audiobook in my vehicle before leaving my
driveway it was more straightforward. Now I have to drill down a bit more
so it’s more complicated, but my connectable devices list is right there.
And it takes me to Bluetooth settings from that point to turn Bluetooth off
so I don’t have to back out and take a separate Settings path. So that
feature works for me.