Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<7rWdnbfHIbtlhOH7nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@earthlink.com>

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Does old iPad air's iOS v12.5.7's battery not have a health feature?
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 13:39:04 +0000

Hello,

Does old iPad air's iOS v12.5.7's battery not have a health feature?
iPhone 6+'s iOS v12.5.7 has it. Both were from early 2015.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"[Jesus taught his disciples, saying:] 'Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?'" --Matthew 6:25
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.