Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<86a5n0lc5e.fsf@example.com>

From: Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Samsung account
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:46:37 +0000

Frank Slootweg <this@ddress.is.invalid> writes:

> Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com> wrote:

>> >   As Another Poster (TM) :-) said, you can switch off Wi-Fi calling
>> > in Settings.
>>
>> Not in my settings. It may depend on the model. But it is in the
>> settings for the Samsung phone app.
>
>   You're correct, I couldn't find it in Settings either. So apparently
> Another Poster (TM) was wrong. No surprise there, he's been wrong
> before.
>
> [...]
>
>> I think it is strange that Samsung's Internet Browser is even in the
>> google store.
>
>   Because people might want to put it on their non-Samsung phones
> (which won't have the (Samsung) Galaxy Store).

When I search for Google Chrome in the Samsung store it finds Samsung
Internet.

When I press and hold the samsung phone app, select info, scroll down,
view in app store, I get a message saying "this content isn't compatible
with your phones operating system". So where did it come from? How does
it get updated?