Article <86cbe5924d3495f56986483f79567af3e6efde8a@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<86cbe5924d3495f56986483f79567af3e6efde8a@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: HHH maps its input to the behavior specified by it ---
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 17:53:33 -0400
 <v97l3j$kof0$2@dont-email.me> <v97pgq$l4f4$2@dont-email.me>
 <v97qf0$lise$2@dont-email.me> <v97rq3$l4f4$4@dont-email.me>
 <v97t7g$m8l6$1@dont-email.me>
 <332fdac834dd53dbe6a8650e170f08fac33ca2cf@i2pn2.org>
 <v988fu$r9k6$1@dont-email.me>
 <614b136972063ab2c9d5e3d91e4289858ef24f55@i2pn2.org>
 <v98ag9$rj63$1@dont-email.me>
 <9721b1bcc4a6849dabc5d7956754292823381840@i2pn2.org>
 <v98e8s$sddi$2@dont-email.me>
 <f7a568982428ce74da1635a0537c47580063d45b@i2pn2.org>
 <v98g9c$sres$1@dont-email.me>
 <5586bed1ae799730f4f5cda602007aa0a67a5b71@i2pn2.org>
 <v98hpa$t1hv$1@dont-email.me>
 <2fee2a47a11178b8ec9089878a51aa7ccb410fc2@i2pn2.org>
 <v98j19$taas$1@dont-email.me>
 <e594b5b47303846026e79ab95d1ba6b528ba6267@i2pn2.org>
 <v98leq$tna8$1@dont-email.me>
 <f2715e52691fec808c2ae5953e65fb42f4e19fa9@i2pn2.org>
 <v98mj9$tunr$1@dont-email.me>

On 8/10/24 5:37 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/10/2024 4:33 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> What I say is provably correct on the basis of the
>>> semantics of the x86 language.
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> The x86 language says DDD will Halt if HHH(DDD) returns a value.
>
> HHH is called by main() there is no directly executed DDD()
> any where in the whole computation.

Except in your requirements, and we can see what it does by adding a
call to DDD from main, since nothing in your system calls main.

Sorry, you don't get to say that DDD doesn't have directly executed
behavior because you never called it.

You are just showing you utter ignorance of what you talk about.