Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<86il1qmd9v.fsf@example.com>

From: Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Samsung account
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 14:12:28 +0000

I don't remember why I did it, but I created a Samsung account, probably
I thought it would be useful or helpful. But then I got pestered for
ages about agreeing to new terms and conditions. Eventually I signed in
and agreed to them because there was no way to stop the
notifications. Then I got pestered with notices about logging into my
account, although it wasn't me, it was the phone. I've now deleted my
Samsung account but I wonder what the point of it was, and why I
couldn't turn of notifications? I would ask Samsung but it seems they
don't like people contacting them.