Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<871q80zkg3.fsf@nosuchdomain.example.com>

From: MB <MB@nospam.net>
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Re: RT finally taken off, during z torrent of anti-West propaganda.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 08:30:36 +0000

On 02/03/2022 17:59, Robin wrote:
> So they could not be used as beacons?  I recall Goering in 1940 ordered
> all medium and long wave transmitters off air overnight so they could
> not be used as beacons in UK night raids.

There were concerns before WWII that the Germans would have beacons
operated by agents in the British Isles but the VIs of the RSS soon
found there were not any but of course found other interesting
transmissions which turned out to be Abwehr around the world which
resulted in a huge operation to intercept and decode it and other traffic.