Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<87ttfo3otr.fsf@nightsong.com>

From: Paul Rubin <no.email@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Subject: Re: Optimization flag for unchecked fixnums in SBCL?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 23:43:28 -0700

steve g <sgonedes1977@gmail.com> writes:
> your problem with clen is the generic+ at the end of your cond
> statement. I'm going to try this in C. What haskell compiler do you use?

Currently ghc 8.8.4 which is kind of old.  I could try with a newer
compiler.  I have a C++ version that is drastically faster but has
memoization.  The maybe weird-looking recursive implementation of clen
in the Lisp version lingers from ripping out the memoization from an
earlier version that I posted.  I guess I could fix it to be tail
recursive if that sounds likely to help.

For specification of the problem, see:

https://projecteuler.net/problem=14

Thanks, and also the same to David De La Harpe Golden, for help with
these declarations.