Article <87y18jwu7c.fsf@mothra.home>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<87y18jwu7c.fsf@mothra.home>

From: Radey Shouman <shouman@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: What you need to know about the covid vaccines
Date: Wed, 08 May 2024 23:16:39 -0400

Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> On 5/8/2024 7:26 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

>>> Finally, an accurate statement from Tom!

>>> Tom would be totally out of his depth in a forum where qualified medical
>>> personnel seriously discuss COVID, vaccines and other technical medical
>>> topics. So instead of trying to post in such a forum, he rants off-topic
>>> in this one. He cares only because he wants attention.
>>>
>>> -- - Frank Krygowski
>> Franki, I am repeating what I stated 4 years ago and what ALL of the
>> complete medical studies over the last two years have VERIFIED.
>
> ALL medical studies have verified _what_, exactly? That some tiny
> percentage of vaccine recipients had some bad reaction?
>
> Side effects are present with almost all pharmaceuticals. Have you
> never read the warnings on things like aspirin, acetaminophen and
> ibuprofen? In fact, some percentage of peanut eaters die from the
> experience. That doesn't mean peanut butter should be illegal, or that
> grocers are trying to kill us.

Side effects are a detriment that must be rationally balanced with the
benefits.  The benefits seem to have been real for older people, but for
babes in arms, young people, or pregnant women the harms, potential or
actual, clearly outweighed any tiny benefits.  The decision to try to
force everyone to take the shot was not made using any normal medical
judgement, other considerations took precedence.

>> My wife got vaccinated and developed cancer almosr immetiately
>
> That's too bad. But what else did your wife ingest, or inhale, or come
> into contact with in the month before - or the many years before -
> that cancer appeared? How do you know those other substances weren't
> the cause? In fact, how do you know that her contact with _you_ didn't
> cause the cancer?
>
>> She was lucky to have gotten only two shots. What about you?
>
> I've always been up to date with those vaccinations and boosters. I
> had one three-day bout of COVID. I fared much better than my younger
> cyclist friend who caught it before there was a vaccine. He spent many
> weeks on a ventilator and was not expected to survive. He did recover,
> and his local newspaper did a cover story on his "miraculous"
> survival, complete with large photo.

Those ventilators were killers.  Seriously, they were not a good idea,
and were not at all good for patients.  Initially many medical people
thought the ventilators would save *them* from getting covid, and the
Devil with the patients.

>> You believe that the government is always correct.
>
> Nope, I never said that. As usual, your claims about my views are your
> own deluded fiction.
>
> However, I think people like you should be on fierce attack against
> whoever was the president when the vaccine came out. You know, the guy
> who bragged about "fast tracking" the vaccine development.
>
> Why aren't you gathering the citizens to march on him and demand he be
> hung? I understand you can find him in a New York courtroom.

Trump's behavior during the covid panic was not creditable, and his
refusal to recognize or admit any mistakes in it does not reflect well
on him.  It's pretty clear that whatever forces put Dr. Birx into her
position were actually calling the shots, and led the president by the
nose.