Article <8mie1jlccamlof1mo3ljvkcvcvuf8u0phb@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<8mie1jlccamlof1mo3ljvkcvcvuf8u0phb@4ax.com>

From: John B. <slocombjb@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: bike light optics
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:37:28 +0700
References: <uurf3j$22sur$1@dont-email.me> <uurqdl$25ehk$2@dont-email.me> <uus12i$274o6$1@dont-email.me> <uuuhcv$217ni$1@dont-email.me> <4pj51jloapp5ceq1nk47qmi086nqu6l9ub@4ax.com> <uuukvb$2tfmo$2@dont-email.me> <uuv028$217ni$2@dont-email.me> <uuv25b$30m36$1@dont-email.me> <uv1391$3hir7$1@dont-email.me> <uv1lgh$3nhcq$1@dont-email.me> <uv3cg9$6tsa$1@dont-email.me> <uv3jke$97mm$1@dont-email.me> <uv67kd$10cnp$2@dont-email.me> <uv6bk7$11p8a$1@dont-email.me>