Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<8rq80jlmminlvpfi26fc7lgtf73g1gsmfe@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: in 1999 i had a god like charisma, and the stars wanted to erase me so they burned me and sold my songs(THEY STOLE)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:55:06 +0000

in 1999 i had a god like charisma, and the stars wanted to erase me so
they burned me and sold my songs(THEY STOLE)
and they wanted me to gibve it to her so id lose my starness my glory
and fame, cause i was a star cause of the spaceship and the flight etc
california was losing its shine(its thunder) so i was their primary
target number one so they all helped her destroy me
and laughed in my face. thats not fair, i was conned and robbed. they
couldnt leave things alone (me alone) and forget about me