Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<9lk08jligsugnn4jrn5i4b2bq4s34pdu0l@4ax.com>

From: Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Workstation Aesthetics
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 14:35:38 -0400
References: <slrnv7ndk8.21pl.candycanearter07@candydeb.host.invalid> <le2v4hFd873U4@mid.individual.net> <v5j5nn$2ks7o$6@dont-email.me> <le5sfiFrkjbU2@mid.individual.net> <v5kjb8$2te1q$4@dont-email.me> <le6gvrFda6U1@mid.individual.net> <v5mcj6$3bfeg$2@dont-email.me> <le89ttF8gijU1@mid.individual.net> <v5n55g$3g6kf$2@dont-email.me> <le90apFbi1aU1@mid.individual.net> <v5ovmk$3ttk6$3@dont-email.me> <v5past$3vo5v$2@dont-email.me> <leav6sFkjd6U1@mid.individual.net>

rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:

>"Joe had a cold so they gave him a double shot of Nyquil so he wouldn't
>cough during the debate. I know that Nyquil knocks me out."

You don't take NyQuil just for a cough, that's stupid.  Don't people
know anything about these medicines they're buying, FFS?  NyQuil
shouldn't even *exist*.  It's not a safe product, it's for morons who
just throw drugs at symptoms, without thought.  Cough suppression is
done by DXM, you don't need fuckin' APAP on top of it, and an
antihistamine, JFC get a clue people.

>"Joe was amazing at the rally the next day!"  Yeah, he can still read
>scripted lines from a teleprompter most of the time.

Biden did OK on the merits but not on presentation.  Trump won the
debate because of presentation.

>I really wish I was a better person and not experiencing Schadenfreude as
>the DNC tries to figure out their next move. This has the potential to be
>as much fun as the '68 National Convention. Maybe some latter day Hoffman
>or Rubin will manage to actually spike the water supply with LSD.

I am waiting to find out what happens, from here.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.